- Do you have a lovely DSLR camera, but only ever use it on manual?
- Do you have a lovely DSLR, with one lens and are thinking about a new one – want some advice?
- Do you know the basics, but still need more advice?
- Have you been practicing a new technique and it’s not quite working like you expect?
- Are you thinking about non-camera related things enough, like light, time of day etc. Want some pointers?
- Are you happy with your pictures, but more interested in post processing and what software to use?
I will mostly be available depending on my schedule on a Sunday or in the evening Thursdays to Sunday. My fee is 60CHF per hour with a minimum of 2 hours. I will work with either one or two people at a time for maximum use of my knowledge and specific questions. If there are two of you, the fee is shared.
We will meet wherever suits you best – my place or yours or outside somewhere depending on what your main camera concerns are. For Canon users, I can let you also borrow my lenses for the duration of the tuition if you want to see the differences between lenses, my macro lens is particularly magic.
Contact me through the form above if you are interested in something like this, regular meetings can be arranged and I can provide homework tasks if that is what you would like.